- Moore, Jason K., and Mont Hubbard. "skijumpdesign: A Ski Jump Design Tool
for Specified Equivalent Fall Height." The Journal of Open Source Software
3, no. 28 (August 20, 2018): 818–20. https://doi.org/10.21105/joss.00818.
- Jason K. Moore, and Antonie van den Bogert. "Opty: Software for Trajectory
Optimization and Parameter Identification Using Direct Collocation." Journal
of Open Source Software 3, no. 21 (January 31, 2018): 300.
- Meurer, Aaron, Christopher P. Smith, Mateusz Paprocki, Ondřej Čertík, Sergey
B. Kirpichev, Matthew Rocklin, AMiT Kumar, et al. "SymPy: Symbolic Computing
in Python." PeerJ Computer Science 3 (January 2, 2017): e103.
- Mckay, Abraham B., "The Water Buffalo: Design of a Portable Bicycle Powered
Irrigation Pump for Small-Scale African Farmers", MSc Thesis, University of
California, Davis, 2018. https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.6378401.v2
- B. Cloud et al., "Adaptive smartphone-based sensor fusion for estimating
competitive rowing kinematic metrics," submitted to the XXVII Congress of
the International Society of Biomechanics & 43rd Annual Meeting of the
American Society of Biomechanics, Calgary, Canada, 2019.
- T. Metz and J. K. Moore, "Design of an Electric Bicycle Speed Controller,"
submitted to the Bicycle and Motorcycle Dynamics 2019, Padova, Italy, 2019,
- J. K. Moore, M. Hubbard, and R. A. Hess, "Expanded Optimization for
Discovering Optimal Lateral Handling Bicycles," submitted to the Bicycle and
Motorcycle Dynamics 2019, 2019, p. 2.
- R. Gilboa, J. K. Moore, M. Hubbard, and R. A. Hess, “Practical Realization
of a Theoretical Optimal-Handling Bicycle,” submitted to the Bicycle and
Motorcycle Dynamics 2019, 2019, p. 2.
- Moore, Jason K., Mont Hubbard, and Ronald A. Hess. "Optimal Bicycle Design
to Maximize Handling and Safety," September 13, 2017.
- Kresie, Scott W., Jason K. Moore, Mont Hubbard, and Ronald A. Hess.
"Experimental Validation of Bicycle Handling Prediction," September 13,
- Moore, Jason, Mont Hubbard, and Ronald A. Hess. "An Optimal Handling Bicycle."
In Proceedings of the 2016 Bicycle and Motorcycle Dynamics Conference.
Figshare, 2016. https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.3806310.v1
- Cloud, B., Tarien, B., Liu, A., Shedd, T., Lin, X., Hubbard, M., Crawford,
R. P., & Moore, J. K. (2018, December 23). Adaptive smartphone-based sensor
fusion for estimating competitive rowing kinematic metrics.
- Shaw, Aaron and Liang, Rayming. "Finding the Efficiency of the Xylem and
Money Maker Treadle Pumps", Laboratorium of Marvelous Mechanical Motum Blog
(December 27, 2018)
- Metz, Trevor. "Design of a PID Controller for Controlling The Speed of an
Instrumented Ebike", Laboratorium of Marvelous Mechanical Motum Blog
(December 15, 2018)
- Moore, Jason K. and Lyons, Kenneth. "Using Computational Thinking to Teach
Mechanical Vibrations." UC Davis Engineering Education Learning Community
Blog (April 23, 2018)
- McKay, Abe. "Pedaling for Water in Kisumu: Closing", UC Davis Blum Center
Blog (September 12, 2017) http://blumcenter-ucdavis.blogspot.com/2017/09/pedaling-for-water-in-kisumu-closing-by.html
- McKay, Abe. "Pedaling for Water in Kisumu: Midway", UC Davis Blum Center
Blog (August 26, 2017) http://blumcenter-ucdavis.blogspot.com/2017/09/pedaling-for-water-in-kisumu-midway-by.html
- McKay, Abe. "Pedaling for Water in Kisumu: Beginning", UC Davis Blum Center
Blog (August 20, 2017) http://blumcenter-ucdavis.blogspot.com/2017/09/pedaling-for-water-in-kisumu-beginning.html
- Lyons, Kenneth and Moore, Jason K. "Teaching Modeling and Simulation with
Python." (July 20, 2017) http://www.moorepants.info/blog/scipy-2017-bof.html
- Moore, Jason K. "Learning Mechanical Design Through Lightweight
Prototyping." UC Davis Engineering Education Learning Community Blog
(February 10, 2017)
- Moore, Jason K. "Teaching Mechanical Design." (December 14, 2015)